Wednesday, December 5, 2018

COZY CHRISTMAS BEDROOM


Hello friends! Today I'm sharing some more holiday cheer in my home, this time in my master bedroom. Do you decorate you bedroom for the holidays? I started doing it a few years ago and have loved doing it ever since. 


The holiday decor that makes the biggest impact is this beautiful 7.5' White Spruce artificial flocked pre-lit tree I purchased from Wayfair. You can find it HERE 

I kept the decor on my tree clean and simple with my collection of beautiful mercury glass ornaments. many are from Pottery Barn some are from Home Goods or TJMaxx. I added some green ribbon in my tree to match the pops of green on the bed and the greenery on our nightstands.


I love the cozy glow of the lights at night. 
It doesn't take much to add a few festive touches to your room for the holidays. Garland over the headboard or small table top trees on your night stand with twinkle lights add to the cozy feel of the room.  

 I kept the bedding I usually have but layered a dark gray coverlet from Target for extra warmth if needed. I draped some faux greenery over our headboard to add a rustic woodsy, relaxed feel to our bedroom. last year i was really into red, this year I leaned toward a more neutral, clean, simple look. Thats what is fun about decorating, you just do what makes you happy and makes your home feel like you and your style, whether that is traditional or modern. Lots of decor or small Christmas touches. There are no rules you guys, really.



A tray of hot cocoa and lots of pillows are my jam. my hubby always says we have to many pillow, but I don't think you can ever have too many pillows! Am I right? 
Green canvas throw pillow are from H&M, linen throw pillow is from Target. White coverlet and Euro pillows are from Pottery Barn , floral green coverlet is from Wayfair. wood tray is from Rod Works.


My bedroom is where I wrap all our gifts for Chrismtas. I had to snap this picture of all the pretty wrapped gifts.






My nightstand are simple with just a few statement pieces. This cute little tree from Hobby Lobby with twinkle lights and this pretty mercury glass tree from Home Goods with some brass globes from Pottery Barn. 

Clean, simple and bright.



Thank you for stopping by to see my cozy bedroom. I hope you've been inspired to do a little bit of holiday decorating on your bedroom. Just be warned once you do it you wont be able to stop. 
Happy Holidays!

-L I N D S A Y

No comments:

Post a Comment