Wednesday, December 12, 2018

HOLIDAY TABLE | 2018

I love a pretty table! It's no secret. Setting and decorating a table is like creating a piece of art. I love pretty white plates and fun napkins. 

My kids feel all grown up when I let them drink out of fancy goblets.  I love candles, lots of candles, they just set a cozy, peaceful feeling. Today I'm sharing my holiday Christmas tablescape with you. I love how it tuned out. I only purchased a few new things for this table, They are all very neutral and can be used all year long. 

All of my sources will be listed at the end of this post. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments.


My kitchen/dining room and family room are open to each other so I kept the color pallet the same. Greens, woods, whites, gold and mercury glass. 
My favorite addition to this years table are my striped napkins from Pottery Barn. 










I love that we can see our Christmas tree from our dinner table it's just so festive. Maybe we can tun off all the lights and have a cozy Christmas dinner by twinkle lights and candle light. I think my kids will get a kick out of that.



When decorating your table remember to pick a color scheme first. I like white plates because they go with everything. Then you can add color with your napkins, goblets and chargers.

Also use items like a center piece and candles to add height to your table. I like to have a set of gold and silver flatware. You can get a good set for a good price at Walmart, Home Goods or World Market. As you can see I don't have any flatware on my tablescape. Well that's because I totally forgot to put them on before I took my pictures. That's real life for ya. 


Wheaton Stripe Napkins Charcoal-Pottery Barn find them HERE
Wood dining chairs & cushions-World Market HERE
Goblets-Home Goods
Round Brass Mirror-Target HERE
My DIY wood charger-tutorial found HERE
Brass Candle tapers-Etsy 
White Dishes-JCPenny-HERE

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you've found a little inspiration here. Happy Holidays!

- L I N D S A Y

No comments:

Post a Comment