Friday, November 16, 2018

PINK CHRISTMAS

Today I'm sharing my little girls pink Christmas bedroom. She threw out the idea of doing a blue bedroom. I was hoping she'd want to do pink so I wouldn't have to switch out all of her already pink décor. When I mentioned we do pink she was all for it! whew, thank goodness!



I quickly ordered some small assorted pink ornaments on Amazon. bought some pink ribbon at Hobby lobby and that was about it. Everything else we already had.


We had a lot of fun decorating her tree together. She got to put a few ornaments she had made at school and a few she got from special occasions like the Nut Cracker and a unicorn she got last year from me.


This is one of the trees I flocked last year. It was really easy to do and inexpensive. You can get the tutorial HERE


I still love these white glitter trees from World Market.   They go perfect in her room to add a little more sparkle. You can
never have too much sparkle.  


My daughter saw this wood terrarium in my basement and wanted to put some figures in it with twinkle lights. Here it is with a small white nativity. She says it's her favorite thing in her room besides her tree.




At night, after we tuck her in she rolls over and she just stares at her tree. It makes her so happy and that makes me happy. I love seeing things, like Christmas through a child's eyes, It's just so magical. I  mean look at her little face in the mirrors reflection! Pure magic I tell ya!




Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! I hope that you are all ready for Thanksgiving. I can't believe it's next week! We're ready, I just love everything about Thanksgiving. What's not to love, food, family and relaxing and reflecting on all the blessings in our lives.
Have a great day!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment